Ancient Time of China
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Little Fox's Sorrow {Open}
Emprisonment...[Open max.2] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:25 am by Hayato

» char creation question
Emprisonment...[Open max.2] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:17 am by Hayato

» Ai-Chan's Buh Bye
Emprisonment...[Open max.2] EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:02 pm by Hayato

» Admiring The Rock Carvings
Emprisonment...[Open max.2] EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:55 am by Casey

» Create a Story!
Emprisonment...[Open max.2] EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:45 am by Casey

» Post Good Songs Here
Emprisonment...[Open max.2] EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:36 am by Casey

» Last Movie You Watched
Emprisonment...[Open max.2] EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:46 am by Kaira

» Ranting Corner
Emprisonment...[Open max.2] EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:42 am by Kaira

» Last Book You Read
Emprisonment...[Open max.2] EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:09 am by Jiang Wei

» A Fairytale Island [OPEN]
Emprisonment...[Open max.2] EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:06 am by Jiang Wei

The Staff
Administrators
~*Zhandouji Heping*~
Ige Hong Toufa
Kaira
Hayato

Moderators
Jiang Wei

Credits
Plot/Guide-The AToC Staff
Graphics-Kaira
Templates-Ige Hong Toufa
Sidebar-Kaira
Website-The AToC Staff

Emprisonment...[Open max.2]

3 posters

Go down

Emprisonment...[Open max.2] Empty Emprisonment...[Open max.2]

Post by Sun Qwanh Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:01 pm

As Sun Qwanh began his march towards the imperial palace, he was ambushed by hired mercenaries as well as a bunch of guards from the imperial barracks. One of them stood up. Probably the captain leading the squad. "Well well...Looks like we have a traitor. Seems like you let the princess leave the capital. You should be ashamed of belittling the emperor's command." Sun Qwanh then took the hood off and replied: "So you're the one who sent the spy right? Hiring mercenaries to do your work? Now that's called being lazy." The captain got angry and shouted: "Silence you insolent trash! I am the captain of the 156th Spear Battalion yet you undergrade me? I shall cut that tongue of yours nobleman!"

The guards began to surround him...At least twenty armed opponents against him only. Although he was not supposed to harm people from the imperial's direct orders. He thought of dishing out some good damage to them though...He didn't accept the fact of being called "trash". Slowly, he began to pull out his sword. He then held it with his right hand while using the holding the sheath at the left to use it as a shield.
He then smiled and said: "You all ready to dance?" finishing his line he swiftly rushed in and feinted a stab towards the captain making him move towards the left.

Qwanh then decided to use a left "Yop Chagi"(Taekwondo Move) a korean martial arts move involving a left sided blade kick towards the chin. A direct hit making the captain fly and landing through a pile of crates. He then decided to feint a criss-cross slash at one of the hired mercs but switched his pattern into "Chiang Kua Shek"(Ba Ji Quan Move) involving the whole body to move within the opponents strikeable area and land a huge body tackle which can hurt immediately strike the solar plexus with his shoulder making the enemy enable to breathe for at least a good four seconds allowing him to use a "Chun Yang Jian"(Ba Ji Quan Move) which consists of using the swords pommel to deliver a destructive blow making the giant mercenary fall down writhing in pain.

The other guards were now shaking. "Now you know what you guys have to do. Leave...I shall see and endure the punishment I deserve by myself." Understanding, the guards opened a way for him and he left towards the imperial palace where he could find the emperor...Arriving in the majestic palace, Qwanh was to find the imperial but instead he found him. Quickly, Qwanh kneeled down while using the traditional fist to open-palm bow. "I'm sorry emperor...I have failed trailing your daughter." The emperor's expression was already angry. "Do not worry Sun Qwanh...You won't get emprisonment but neither your pay. I shall have you tortured for two days then beheaded for betraying me!"

Couldn't believe what he heard, he lifted up but then got knocked out by a master assassin with a chop to the back of his neck.
Sun Qwanh
Sun Qwanh
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Emprisonment...[Open max.2] Empty Re: Emprisonment...[Open max.2]

Post by Sun Qwanh Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Sun Qwanh woke up with a bitter dry taste within his mouth. His muscles were aching as he found himself tied up by chains unto a cross post. It was right in the middle of the training field and the sun was scorching. He found himself shirtless wearing some slave rags for pants. He was thirsty and hungry. Then again he tried to not think of it until a guard came by near him with water. He then snickered while saying: "You thirsty? Here let me drink a bit then I'll give you the rest..." Qwanh then nodded. The guard drank for a while then put the water pouch near Qwanh's face. About to drink it, the guard turned the pouch upside down making the water fall on the sand, creating a small bulging mudpool. "Son of a-...." he thought.

The guard laughed as he walked away towards the barracks to continue his training.
It was now past twelve and Qwanh just ate some beans to at least not succumb to death. The executioner arrived with some tools. Those tools were composed with a whip, a scalpel, a thin sword which was very rapier like and last but not least needles. The executioner was psyched about having to torture a nobleman. He then started to take the whip. Qwanh was going to be able to resist this easily. As the executioner was about to whip him, Qwanh began to concentrate making his body as hard as metal for a brief time.

Nightime has appeared. Qwanh's body was full with cuts but he will be able to regenerate in due time. He lost a good amount of blood already. He now thought that he would have to endure this for two more days. About to fall into a deep sleep, he gazed upon the moon and hoped if the girl he helped escape was okay. Then slumber took him.
Sun Qwanh
Sun Qwanh
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Qwanh Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:50 am

The second day was upon Sun Qwanh. Still suffering from hunger and thirst, his skin is dehydrated with all the moisture gone from his body. He did not have enough energy to remold his limbs into metallic resistance. It was nearly sunrise...Sun Qwanh was able to quench his thirst all the time by sleeping and sucking in his own saliva. A gong rung, the soldiers were about to wake up for their daily training. Emerging from the barracks came the infamous Hei Ying. Once a nobleman who worked under the ancient Prime Minister but due to cowardice and tyranny, he was demoted to a mere soldier. All because of Sun Ce exposed him to the Emperor. As of that day, Hei Ying despised all from the Sun family and will gladly torture Sun Qwanh then after....

--------------------------
In the Imperial Court
--------------------------

In the imperial palace, the emperor was discussing matters with a young prince from another provincial city. The prince looked unhappy and with a disappointed expression, he said: "I suppose Taoxin shall be back soon right? If she is not to be taken in with me as my wife, the deal we made shall be off." The emperor panicked. Him being pressured by a younger fellow. The deal must be pretty huge to have him sweat without the sun shining on his skin. After wiping off his forehead sweat, the emperor said: "Of course young prince! Do not worry...I sent my best men to get her. Just that a certain individual betrayed my order..." The prince took interest in the emperor's words. "Who is this certain individual?"

They both took a walk outside, going towards the training barracks. Then both prince and emperor walked toward Sun Qwanh without him even knowing it. The prince grinned. He then licked his bottom lip and said: "If you are to behead this man, I shall give you a week more to find you daughter...Aren't I generous?" he then let out a maniacal laugh waking Sun Qwanh up. As he woke up, he got spat on the chest then slapped on the face by the prince. Sun Qwanh was mad now. He then said: "I will survive for another day then be a free man...I won't let my dreams end here!" Burning with the will to survive, he didn't care that he was hit nor spat.

The prince smiled, he was excited because the promised day where he was to be released. Is the day where he shall be beheaded. The prince laughed out loud and went in back to the imperial palace with the emperor.
Sun Qwanh
Sun Qwanh
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Qwanh Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:11 pm

-----------------
Day of Liberation?
-----------------
The citizens of Lan Cun has always had a thing for public executions. So they went up to the imperial palace near the execution platform. Sun Qwanh had a rugged bag over his head and couldn't understand what was going on. As his vision was blinded, he heard shouts from everywhere. He also felt that he was in endangered. He then started walking unto stair-like steps. Finally at the top, everything was silent. No more cries, no more sound at all. Just the wind blowing through his ears. Then somebody removed the rugged sack. Qwanh was very high...He noticed he was on top of the execution platform and saw millions of people underneath him. He then turned around, seeing the emperor laughing. Enraged he shouted: "What is the meaning of this my liege?! I thought we promised that this was the day of my freedom!"

No one talked...Until a prince came forward and said: "Let's just say I convinced him otherwise...Anyhow, in Lan Cun, we do not need any useless trash like you."
Qwanh was angry...He then calmed himself and wanted to pressure the prince. "I wasn't talking to you midget. I was talking to the emperor."
That popped a vein out of the prince. With rage, he walked towards Sun Qwanh and gave it a huge blow right into the gut. Qwanh held in the pain and continued to tick off the prince. "That all you got midget? Even my little sister hits harder then you." he laughed. The prince was now outraging. "Enough! The execution shall commence! Kill this felon NOW!" The emperor then ordered the butcher to grab out the guandao.

Is this the end for Qwanh?
Sun Qwanh
Sun Qwanh
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ige Hong Toufa Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Ige flew into the empire his wings abeat as he transformed back to normal, they fell down as ige caught Taoxin. He hit the ground as the fire under his heels dispersed, he used the fire to melt the ground to make the earth soft. People looked around as ige set he down, he took in a deep breath as he spoke "I am Ige Hong Toufa! The fire Symbol! I demand you all move out of my way, I declare that the so called felon is not a felon at all! Release him or else i will use force!" No one took kindly to his words as the soldiers came through the crowd, they all fled the scene not wanting to get caught in the battle. Ige sighed as they pointed the spears at him, He noticed Taoxin wasn't targeted as he pondered about it the thrusted the spears forward as if telling him to move it. He snapped his fingers as fire erupted at the soliders as the fire had thrown them back then disappeared the second it had made them fly back. He ran to the platform knowing that Taoxin was following, he turned back around as they were closing in on the steps. He made sure Taoxin made it to the steps as he annouced to the soliders, "I shall not let you pass! You have to fight me! Ige Hong Toufa-" He was cut off as the guard stabbed him in the stomach, he grimaced and snapped his fingers then he was stabbed in his right hand then his left shoulder. The pain was bearable as he snapped his left fingers as fire burned the soliders, he pulled out the spears and ran/limped to the stairs. He stopped at the begining of the stairs and waited for the guards, he was going to defend the stair case for now.
Ige Hong Toufa
Ige Hong Toufa
Vermilion Bird
Vermilion Bird

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:40 pm

She turned back to look at Ige. She knew he was injured, but Taoxin knew he was strong. She frowned as she raced up the stairs and ran towards the place where the execution was being held. She saw Sun Qwanh on top of the execution platform. She glared lightly as one of the soldiers looked at her.

"It's the princess" He said, as all the other guards looked at her. Her father, the emperor, rose from his throne. Even the executioner stopped what he was about to do.

"My daughter has returned to us, to watch this glorious moment." The emperor paused for a second before continuing, "The death of a traitor!"

"Not if I have anything to do with it." She whispered. Seeing the guandao, the executioner's tool of choice she knew it was made out of metal. She smiled waving her hand and she could feel the weight of the metal in the Guandao's blade. She felt it mold as she willed it too, and she felt the pieces fall to the ground until the Guandao was merely a stick.

She started to walk towards the platform, eyes glued to the people on it. She walked carefully, allowing the crowd to lay eyes on her.

"Father, release him now." She commanded. The princess telling the emperor what to do, she saw his eyes gaze upon that of a young man. He looked like a prince and his face made Taoxin grimace.
Kaira
Kaira
White Tiger
White Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Qwanh Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Sun Qwanh didn't know what to say. He then just stuck himself with the usual: "I owe ya one kiddo...However, mind removing these chains?"
He then saw Taoxin removing the chains just by lifting her hands with a weird movement. He then thought. "I knew she was a symbol! No wonder the prince wants her." He then saw the butcher rush towards him. Probably close combat...However Sun Qwanh was out of energy. He hadn't had anything for at least a day and a half. He managed to survive without water due to controlling his saliva. He then decided to counter this tackle with a simple martial move. So he then ducked down used a "Tai Otosha"(Judo Move) consisting of using the opponents weight and use it to against him, throwing him to the ground. Pulling it off nicely, he threw the butcher off the platform making him fall flat onto the ground.

That was probably his last burst of energy. "The rest is up to you guys...Sorry for snoozing here..." he then fell on his knees then on his stomach. The emperor quickly ordered more soldiers to come on the platform, as the prince took out a longsword from his scabbard. "Insolent pathetic symbols! As you know The Fiends will take over soon!" He laughed out loud then awaited their moves.
Sun Qwanh
Sun Qwanh
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:37 am

[Meh, Ige's turn or mine? I assume it's mine since Ige is basically guarding the outside...]

"Insolent pathetic symbols! As you know The Fiends will take over soon!"

"Will you shut up?!" She snapped at the prince, eying the sword. Her forehead creased as she glared. Was this the man she was supposed to marry? She shook her head. Hell no.

"I need to do something about him." She whispered, taking a look at the sword again. Steel? Hmmm.... Was her kingdom going against them?

"Die," She whispered as she took the remaining bits of metal and launched it at the prince. If he didn't dodge then the metal should coil arround him, she'd allow it to squeeze him after that, and make him as juicy as...juice.

Her normal human ears couldn't pick up sound as good as her tiger ears so she allowed herself to partially transform. Ears, tail, and paws. She'd need those for combat.

"Who's side are you on?" She asked the soldiers who were charging at them.
Kaira
Kaira
White Tiger
White Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down