Ancient Time of China
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Little Fox's Sorrow {Open}
A Fairytale Island [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:25 am by Hayato

» char creation question
A Fairytale Island [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:17 am by Hayato

» Ai-Chan's Buh Bye
A Fairytale Island [OPEN] EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:02 pm by Hayato

» Admiring The Rock Carvings
A Fairytale Island [OPEN] EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:55 am by Casey

» Create a Story!
A Fairytale Island [OPEN] EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:45 am by Casey

» Post Good Songs Here
A Fairytale Island [OPEN] EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:36 am by Casey

» Last Movie You Watched
A Fairytale Island [OPEN] EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:46 am by Kaira

» Ranting Corner
A Fairytale Island [OPEN] EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:42 am by Kaira

» Last Book You Read
A Fairytale Island [OPEN] EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:09 am by Jiang Wei

» A Fairytale Island [OPEN]
A Fairytale Island [OPEN] EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:06 am by Jiang Wei

The Staff
Administrators
~*Zhandouji Heping*~
Ige Hong Toufa
Kaira
Hayato

Moderators
Jiang Wei

Credits
Plot/Guide-The AToC Staff
Graphics-Kaira
Templates-Ige Hong Toufa
Sidebar-Kaira
Website-The AToC Staff

A Fairytale Island [OPEN]

2 posters

Go down

A Fairytale Island [OPEN] Empty A Fairytale Island [OPEN]

Post by Jiang Wei Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:53 am

Jiang traveled around China. Looking for a place to just sit and relax. He was very tired of flying around while Taoxin is at her back but still its was a pretty good time. Oh that girl He thought as he imagined the girls pretty eyes.

The Island, a beautiful tropical island. Its beaches are covered with soft golden sands. The island itself is like a fairy-tale garden – an ocean of flowers and exotic trees. Huddling into the exuberant verdure the beautiful waterfalls inland are like a sight of the paradise, watching them for hours will not be enough to satiate your desire to feast your eyes on that beauty of incredible merging of colours. The waterfall looks like the ones in the fairy tales - the water has broken into a mist of tiny droplets and falls down like a soft silk. Add to this the playful sun’s rays and you get an unbelievable tint of piece and beauty. The sight is so marvelous and relaxing that even the worst thoughts and the most gloomy mood disappear in no time.

"Wow!" Jiang said as flew to it and landed. He reached the ground and turned himself in a human form and continued to admire the island.

Sweet birds’ singing is heard from the trees above you. They’re singing so softly that make you feel relaxed and delighted. Having appreciated the sight you and your sweetheart make your way to the beach, a pathway of grass like a green rug stretches in front of you. The soft grass tickles your bare feet. All the flowers and trees draw aside to make way to you – maybe the happiest people world that moment.

You can feel the seaside sand scratching under your feet and the water touching you tender. You can see the white fluffs of froth on top of the overflowing waves. A perfect corner for bathing – the huge waves are stopped by colorful coral reefs, in which you can see the reflection of the rainbow.

The island is incredible!
Jiang Wei
Jiang Wei
Azure Dragon
Azure Dragon

http://http:lightningrevenant25.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

A Fairytale Island [OPEN] Empty Re: A Fairytale Island [OPEN]

Post by Longwang Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:11 am

Tiankong was following Li, flying through the air. It had been a long time since he had flown through the skies of China. He looked around for things he might remember since his last time being here. He looked down and noticed the familiar azure scales. Tiankong flew down towards the young dragon who had reverted to his human form. Tiankong landed on the island and looked down at the azure dragon.

"Ho there young one, are you the Qinglong?"

Longwang
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiang Wei Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Jiang rushed everywhere he could see, admiring the island seems the island is impossible to exist for it is very beautiful. My God. He thought. Everything’s so lovely. On your left you can see blooming flowers, exotic palm trees, forest overgrown hills, and on your right is the endless ocean that seems to merge with the horizon, so that it’s hard to understand where’s the end of the water and the beginning of the sky.

Then he heard someone. He turned to it and was surprised. "Yes, I am the Qinglong, one of the symbols." He said at the dragon. "Who are you?" Jiang asked with curiosity.
Jiang Wei
Jiang Wei
Azure Dragon
Azure Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Longwang Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:38 pm

"I apologize, I am known as Longwang Tiankong, Dragon King" Longwang said calmly "Or former, depending on if someone took my place in the past many years."

He looked down at the Symbol that had reverted to his human form. He had some similarities with his predecessor. Longwang moved his head down to meet the Symbol on equal height.

"So, what has happened to the world while I was gone?"

Longwang looked up at the sky, he felt something in the wind, something was telling him that he needed to be elsewhere.

"I am sorry to cut this short, but I must be going"

Longwang took off into the air, and soared into the sky, eventually disappearing in the clouds above.

Longwang
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiang Wei Sun May 02, 2010 2:06 am

"Great, I met the Dragon King..." Jiang muttered. He was alone now here at the Island. Nobody was here, just birds singing in the trees, the roar of the waves and some noises from the forest.

"Well, I think I should go now." He said as he fly off to the world unknown.

[Exits the Scene]
Jiang Wei
Jiang Wei
Azure Dragon
Azure Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down